* Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
.* If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
* Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
* Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
* Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
* To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
* We have strange and wonderful relationship. You're strange and I'm wonderful.
* I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception
A group of frogs were travelling through the woods. Two of them fell into a deep pit. When the other frogs saw how deep the pit was, they told the two frogs that they were as good as dead. The two frogs ignored the comments and tried to jump up out of the pit with all their might. The other frogs kept telling them to stop, that they were as good as dead. Finally, one of the frogs took heed to what the other frogs were saying and gave up. He fell down and died.
The other frog continued to jump as hard as he could. Once again, the crowd of frogs yelled at him to stop the pain and just die. He jumped even harder and finally made it out. When he got out, the other frogs said, “Did you not hear us?” The frog explained to them that he was deaf. He thought they were encouraging him the entire time.
Moral of the story: An encouraging word to someone who is down can lift them up and help them make it through the day. One encouraging word can go a long way.