Empowering Resilience & Optimism of people and organisations
Chase away the gloom and doom with laughter and optimism engaging workshop at your workplace.
Ha-P.com's engaging, powerful and energizing laughter sessions serves as a dynamic, fun-filled opening activity or as an after lunch session or mid-conference energizer.
In this fun & stress releasing, fully interactive, participatory event, your audience or team will celebrate first as individuals then with each other.
We facilitate non- judgmental playful atmosphere which is essential for bonding and learning together in the rest of the meeting that follows.
DurationTypically 25 minutes to 1 hour. Tell us how much time you have. We'll make it work.Group SizeWe can conduct programs for any sized groups, almost anywhere over the globe. Group size depends on topics you want to cover. We work 6 days a week (Saturdays off). We are here to please you and will be as flexible as possible to accommodate our clients' special needs.Room Set UpWe can deal with almost every setup. Tell us about the venue and we will suggest how best to arrange it. You might want a room/hall where the laughter and fun noise will not disrupt the work of others and is big enough to hold a group. This dispenses with the need for expensive training facilities (venue costs are to the account of our clients.)Equipment(for groups of 20 or above) Wireless lavaliere microphone. For back-up: hand-held microphone with a 50' cord or another wireless lavaliere microphone. It will be great if you have LCD projector so we can project the theory on the health benefits of laughter and show some inspirational clips.Our FeePayment Terms30% at booking and the rest by check or TT on the day of the event.Money back guarantee policy: If you are not happy with the quality of the event, the remainder 70% will be waved with kind request for constructive feedback.
Contact InformationWe are based in Singapore (GMT +8h) Phone:+65 6464 6944 Skype: avilir Fax: +65 6464 6965 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Objectives: At the end of the 1-day program, participants will be able to:
• Be convinced then convincing that they can be creative.
• Experience various creative thinking processes.
• Learn exiting techniques for generating new ideas.
• Feel more comfortable beyond their comfort zone
• Understand metal blocks and blockbusters to creativity.
• Create proper environment for innovative thinking.
• Effectively apply creativity in their lives and workplaces.
• Bonus: Perform and teach 8 simple magic tricks related to creativity