The Systematic Creative Thinking Approach is based upon a series of intriguing ,out-of-the-ordinary demonstrations, deceptions, apparently irrational phenomena logical paradoxes, contradictions and fallacies that encourage audience members to cross the invisible line that separates the impossible from the possible, often in .the most surprising fashion
In his keynote speech, Yarin will share with the audience tips on:
In his workshop Yarin, through examples and exercises you’ll see a greater acceptance to break the unnecessary rules engraved by school and conventionally critic parenting and replace them with guidelines for collaboration, improvisation and reflection.
- How to cultivate a more accepting yet passionate debating environment that encourages new ideas, adding fun to disarm the possibility to hurt feelings.
- Acknowledge the possibility of more than one answer and that the minority is actually right
- Encourage respectful challenging of common sense
- Promote thinking circles of brainstorming where brains pollinate each other
- Create a "Yes AND" environment that encourages ideas before the "devil advocates" will come with their "Yes BUTT"