Do you want love yourself as much as you want to? Do you forgive yourself on your mistakes and embrace your imperfections?
Can you share how did you managed to love yourself more?Watch Anita's inspiring TED talk on her journey. With a beautiful anecdote she will convince you that where you might wish to focus your attention. She shares five key and practical findings coming back from the dead to live healthier and happier life starting from NOW!.
1. The most important to focus our awareness on is LOVE – SELF LOVE!
The reason why Anita got cancer is that she did not love herself. She was busy making other people happy and forgot her own worth. When we love ourselves, we value ourselves. We teach others how treat us. We find no need to control or bully other people nor do we allow them to it to us. The more you love yourself, the more love you have to give other people.
2. Live life fearlessly. We are brought to fear everything. Fears and worries kills us from within. Fear does not make us safe, love does.
3. Humor and laughter and joy We are born with them and then they fade out.
4. Life is a gift – not a chore. Why do we value things more only when we lose them? It took Anita to lose her life to appreciate it. Do you need to lose yours?
Even the challenges are gift. Today when Anita looks at it. Cancer saved her life. When you are in a challenge and you did not feel like a gift yet, it mans you did not got to the end yet.
5. Biggest lesson – Always be yourself.
Shine your light as brightly as you can. Embrace your uniqueness. Get to know who you are. Embrace yourself